Pfizer Senior Manager, Biosimilars Marketing in New York, New York
A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Colleagues who are issued any type of progressive disciplinary action on or after January 1, 2016, are not eligible to post and compete for a position for a period of 12-months from the date disciplinary action is issued.
Legacy Hospira - Grade 20 equates to Pfizer salary plan A04 Grade 13
Senior Marketing Manager, Biosimilars will be responsible for the development and execution of non-personal promotion and other activities to support the US Biosimilars portfolio and Biosimilar Market Development.
This position will report to the Inflectra US Marketing Team Leader.
• Identify, lead and execute strategic multichannel and non personal promotion (NPP) initiatives across US Biosimilars portfolio and Market Development to drive education and adoption of US Biosimilars
• Lead and leverage insights from market research to identify gaps in education across physician, payer and other customers and provide recommendations for adjustment in strategy or execution
• Partner effectively with agency and internal operations to plan, develop and track key projects and promotional materials
• Identify, develop, and lead execution of strategies and tactics to pull through formulary wins, educate on cost and coverage
• Liaise regularly with internal account management teams and contracting to align on resources needed to support various customer opportunities
• Lead logistical coordination for targeted US medical congresses including booth, promotional materials, etc; work closely with US Biosimilars Congress lead
• Manage operating expenses for US Biosimilars portfolio and manage quarterly close in coordination with Finance and marketing colleagues
• Manage all projects within budget and timeline
• Seek and apply knowledge about the dynamic framework of legal-regulatory requirements to meet customer needs while remaining compliant
This position could either be located at Pfizer's NY headquarters or north suburban Chicago/Lake Forest, IL; relocation provided
• Pharmaceutical marketing and strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical marketplace are essential.
• Bachelor's degree required. MBA/MPH preferred.
• 3-5 years previous pharma marketing experience
• Healthcare professional, hospital, and/or payer marketing experience preferred
Proven ability to:
• synthesize and distill complex information to form insights and action plans
• problem-solve and make decisions in fast-paced environment
• prioritize effectively, including balancing short and long term priorities, and manage multiple projects efficiently
• work effectively in a customer and brand team-based environment; build and maintain productive and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• be flexible, change agile
• manage complex and/or cross functional workstreams
• translate strategy and analysis to a tactical, executable level
• be comfortable in "white space"
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Travel to/from Lake Forest and NYHQA career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the bio-pharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.