Pfizer Logistics Operations Systems Lead in Pleasant Prairie W1, Wisconsin
A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Leads Network Information Technology and Systems Automation functions for US Distribution Centers; integrating knowledge of current industry technologies with broad understanding of client requirements. Serves an essential role in leading, partnering and supporting business driven technical and strategic initiatives in alignment with the GSCPM North America operating plan. Responsible to maintain all systems in compliance with regulatory and Pfizer requirements. Provides essential role in supporting Distribution Centers LEAN and Continuous Improvement project through the use of technology.
• Direct U.S. Bio Pharma Logistics Operations System Solutions Delivery, Systems Automation Functions, equipment management
• Direct complex projects in line with business requirements: Collaborate with internal business resources, client partners and 3rd parties for comprehensive lifecycle support of business critical GMP applications and technology infrastructure.
• Support Logistics Centers LEAN and continuous process improvement projects through the delivery of systems solutions
• Develop, implement, and communicate policies, procedures and standards while ensuring conformance with regulatory requirements, corporate policies and organizational objectives.
• Manage departmental budgets, long range planning and capital equipment purchases as required to support the business.
• Responsible for Technical Disaster Recovery Planning and IT Business Continuity solutions.
• Develop an effective organization through selection, training, evaluation, and development of subordinates as well as creating career paths and job descriptions.
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Engineering or a related field is required. PMP certification is a plus but not required.
A minimum of 5 years progressive experience in business/financial analysis or project management with the ability to translate operational requirements and provide technology solutions.
• Must demonstrate the ability to be action oriented, customer focused, motivate others, build effective teams, problem solving, organizing, process management, directing others, integrity and trust, managing/measuring and drive for results.
• Effective communication skills, ability to work effectively with senior leadership, strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships on a matrix environment,
• IT based project and portfolio management experience, Contractor Management experience and financial systems experience.
• Drives and summarizes significant tactical decisions and prepares and presents communications for Senior Management.
• Strong Systems Administration skills required (SharePoint, SQL Server, Visual Studio, MS Office Suite, Mobile Technologies and MS Project).
• Knowledge of ERP, logistics warehouse management, systems validation, changes control and GMP compliance.
• Demonstrated ability to function in an environment of constant change and competing priorities.
• Knowledge of Operational Excellence methodologies and tools. Lean / Six Sigma certified are a plus.
Travel for meetings and training as required.
This position does not offer relocation assistance. Local Candidates only.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
Additional Offer Details:
Last Date to Apply for Job: July 26, 2017
Additional Location Information : Primary Location is Pleasant Prairie, WI with consideration given to Lake Forest, IL
Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the bio-pharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.