Pfizer Compliance Auditor in Beijing, China
• Compliance Auditor will work under supervision of the Senior Compliance Manager and other senior staff as part of a matrixed team.
• Conduct investigative work and audit testing in connection with the investigation of allegations of expense report fraud, conflicts of interest, violations of the Global Policy on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals (GPIHP) and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and other violations of Pfizer policies and procedures or laws.
• Accountable for understanding and following audit plan and testing objectives outlined or provided by managers and senior staff
• Responsible for accurately completing high quality audit documentation and work papers in line with testing objectives and expected timelines, including:
o Perform basic data analytics
o Understand and follow the audit methodology in making sample selections
o Understand and follow the audit testing templates provided;
o Make clear and organized documentation on financial record tested;
o Make timely reporting on significant audit findings from the testing.
• Actively participate in departmental and/or cross-functional project teams addressing.
• Communication of findings and issues to senior members of the Corporate Audit team, Compliance Division and external counsel.
• Perform other administrative activities and coordinate with corporate compliance team and external counsels to prepare for supporting documentation needed in investigation interviews;
• Domestic and international business travel required of 25% - 30%.
Key internal interactions:
• Finance and Business Operations Team
• Compliance Division
• Financial Controls Team
• Business Unit Personnel
Key external interactions:
• US and PRC based External law firms
• External accounting and consulting firms (PwC)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor degree
• Minimum 2 years of big 4 audit related work experience preferred
• Forensic skills and/or experience with pharmaceutical company preferred
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
• Fluent in Chinese and English (both oral and written)
• Effective communication skills
• Strong excel skills
• Ability to work independently
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills and the ability to execute detailed forensic audit testing with large sample size
N: Not Applicable - 不适用 (China)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.