Pfizer Internship Digital Marketing Oncology in Brussels, Belgium
A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives. All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people.
The Digital Marketing Intern will work in close collaboration with the different Brand Managers to co-develop and co-implement the marketing and digital marketing strategies in the Oncology department and integrate them into the marketing mix. He/she will work on new creative and innovative ways of interacting with our customers while keeping patient centricity at the core of all activities.
Some of the key projects will be the development of material to be published on the Pfizer Health Care Professional Web Portal, the creation of accredited e-learning for continuous medical education or the development of e-mailing marketing campaigns.
• Support Oncology team members in their daily marketing activities
• Implement agreed marketing strategy
• Brainstorm on new and creative growth strategies
• Manage multiple small projects at different stages;
• Collaboration with external agencies and follow up on various marketing projects
• Market and Sales analysis
• Reporting, analyzing, and providing actionable insights for internal teams
• Business school student (Economics, Business Engineering, Management)
• Team player
• Result oriented: Flexible and dynamic with a "get things done" approach
• Strategic thinking to understand business needs and translate them into clearly defined marketing actions
• Project Management and Marketing skills with a special interest in digital
• Strong analytical skills. Structured and data-driven thinking
• Fluent spoken French or Dutch. Good knowledge of English (written and spoken) and understanding of other national language
• Being able to work independently
• Leadership skills to co-drive the projects with the team
• High learning capability
Unpaid internship but allowance for lunch foreseen
Start date: Between September 2018 and December 2018; the sooner the better. Later start date also possible depending on projects
Duration: Minimum 3 months with possibility to extend
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.