Pfizer Manager in Cambridge, Massachusetts
At Pfizer, we're driven to discover the cure-driven to significantly improve the lives of everyone...everywhere. If you're similarly driven, you'll find there's no better place to begin-and continue-your career than at Pfizer.
Science is the foundation of our company. This is why it's no surprise that our scientists are among the best in the world. We arm them with the resources, technology, and facilities they need to solve some of the world's most complex health challenges. So, it's no wonder that the most driven scientists in the world choose to do their life's passion at Pfizer.
Support projects across all Research Units (Rare Disease, Immunology and Inflammation, Internal Medicine and Oncology) that require the knowledge and application of imaging.
• Serve as a member of a team of imaging scientists that work together to support the needs of Research & Development (both clinically and preclinically) and are aligned with the overall imaging strategy of the organization.
• Work across all phases of development and therapeutic areas to develop imaging biomarkers to ensure they are robust and suitable for quantitative decision making in innovative drug discovery.
Guide implementation of imaging in clinical trials
• Advise on appropriate imaging biomarkers and endpoints.
• Provide input on study protocols and imaging-specific trial documents,
• Assist in selection of imaging core labs and external imaging collaborators,
• Provide oversight of image-related trial conduct and imaging deliverables.
Maintain cutting-edge knowledge of the imaging field
• Be aware of major advances and emerging trends,
• Maintain excellent links with academic teams worldwide.
• Educate research and clinical teams on the values and limitations of imaging biomarkers.
• PhD (+1 to 4 years) or MS (+ 7 or greater years) in a relevant discipline
• Post-graduate studies or work focusing on imaging
• Experience with design and implementation of interventional clinical imaging trials.
• Experience in at least one of the following disease areas: metabolic, inflammatory, cardiovascular, or oncology and ability to apply techniques across multiple therapeutic areas.
• Basic science knowledge of preclinical and clinical imaging in at least one of the following modalities: MR, CT, X-ray, or ultrasound
• Ability to understand preclinical science and preclinical imaging data and to translate that information into the clinic.
• Ability to develop and expand networks with key opinion leaders in the imaging field.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, including presentational capabilities.
Willingness to travel for both internal and external business meetings, including overnight trips. National and international travel is required.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.