Pfizer Robotics CoE Developer in Escazu, Costa Rica
The Robotics Centre of Excellence is a key enabler of the Pfizer Finance Digital Strategy. It will deliver the design, implementation and deployment of process automation through available Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology as well as ensuring regular control of the process execution.
The Robotics CoE Developer will report to the Robotics CoE Lead, and will be responsible for the delivery of finance process automation solutions globally:
• Design, configure and test process automation solutions through the use of available RPA technology and systems
• Interface with IT organization on both the development of new automation solutions as well as support of existing solutions.
• Ensure consistent use of RPA methodology across process areas and aligned with Pfizer's IT governance and principles for software and infrastructure.
• Act as a RPA subject matter expert across the finance organization, support adoption of RPA for Pfizer Finance, supporting change management, communication and adoption of new RPA.
• Support RPA Process Analysts and operations and process SME's in the identification of automation opportunities.
• Support RPA Process Analysts and process SMEs in the preparation of the Process Detailed Documentation.
• Identifies and defines systems interface and technical infrastructure requirements for RPA solutions.
• Configure automation solutions utilizing RPA best practices, including technical documentation, bots development and testing.
• Create and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases; support the Business Process Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
• Quality check of Code and technical testing before deployment
• Provide hypercare support after go live
• Solutions continuous improvements identifying and applying design and configuration changes in collaboration with process and operations SME and process optimization lead.
• Support adoption and ensures sustainability of RPA solutions, including Business Continuity
• Captures and ensures sharing best practices for RPA deployment; Participate with other users in RPA community to build RPA knowledge management & skills network to drive RPA Adoption
• Designs RPA process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
• Configures new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand;
• Manage third party developers as required ensuring quality and timeliness of delivery according to agreed specification and standards.
• Education: Bachelor's Degree in Finance or IT.
• 5-8 years' experience in financial operations, process optimization, decision support analytics, reporting and planning; at least 2 years' experience developing and supporting process automation solutions.
• Programming experience in any language (preferably .Net, VBA, VBScript or other configuration/scripting technology);
• Knowledge of agile software development lifecycles, including experience of applying formal change control procedures and disciplines required
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with a focus on taking initiative and solve problems
• Excellent, proactive problem solver, strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.
• Excellent communication skills in both written & verbal English (and have worked in global/multicultural environment). Ability to interact with both technical and non-technical stakeholders as part of the RPA delivery cycle
• Knowledge of virtual space i.e. virtual machines and their interaction with other applications and system within an enterprise; Understanding of general technical systems and environments
• Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
• Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the RPA tool
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.