Pfizer Sales and Marketing Services Specialist in Istanbul, Turkey
We believe that our team is the most valued resource for our success. We invite you to a challenging career in Pfizer Global Commercial Operations Division as SMS Specialist (Sales Force Effectiveness) to support, challenge and drive our business.
Candidates are expected to have the following qualifications and skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics or relevant departments from a reputable university in Turkey or abroad
• MBA would be an asset
• Passion for problem-solving; curiosity for challenging problems
• Affinity to numbers
• Experience in project, customer and deadline management
• Willingness and potential for learning and development
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Turkish
• High level of comfort with MS Office Set; visual basic and software development, Excel programming, SAP BI and Tableau reporting tools experience
• Conducting analyses using analytical tools, synthesizing and presenting insights in PowerPoint is an integral part of the work
• Take active part in projects and processes to deliver business solutions to increase field force effectiveness and impact
• Drive field force structure and size, resource allocation and territory alignment decisions using analysis and business acumen.
• Act as a specialist to sales management in order to increase field force performance by developing and supporting incentive compensation and segmentation & targeting methodologies
• Cooperate with sales management for performance tracking, by providing reports and insights
• Drive field force performance by incentive compensation tools and reports
• Manage company CRM system (Veeva)
• Ensure that field force performance management system and metrics is in line with company strategies
• Actively develop business acumen and a thorough understanding of external pharmaceutical environment and best practice business solutions
• Liaise and partner with appropriate local/regional cross-functional teams to improve productivity and efficiencies and share best practice.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.