Pfizer Laboratory Specialist in Jakarta, Indonesia
- PURPOSE :
Assist Lab Manager for Laboratory compliance related to procedures, reports, and test method validation activities.
- NATURE AND SCOPE :
The job holder is a Pharmacist or Chemical science degree and reports to Laboratory Manager.
The prime accountabilities cover activities related to update and maintain Laboratory documentation and procedures, and method verification/validation.
- PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
3.1. Assist Lab Manager or Supervisor for writing or updating Lab Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)/ Prosedur Tetap (PROTAP)/ Standard test procedures in accordance with actual practices, PQS, current GMP, and regulatory requirements.
3.2. Conduct method verification/validation activities:
• Prepare protocol and completion report of Verification/validation
• Lead and assist analyst for execution of Verification/Validation protocol
• Ensure the execution according to Verification/Validation protocol
• Maintain the database of Verification/Validation protocol
- SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES :
To be determined in a separate sheet/ part when annual objectives are set.
- INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL (indicate frequency of contacts) :
Daily contact with QO personnel related to Lab activities
Occasional contact with Production related to Lab activities
Occasional contact with Engineering and BT related to equipment, instruments, or computerized system.
- DIMENSION (indicate which is/are applicable : total number of employees supervised, operating budget responsibility, or other measurable factor such as sales, functional areas etc) :
No of subordinates: None
- DELEGATED AUTHORITY :
Authorized in handling Lab documentation and testing activities.
- COMPETENCIES :
8.1 EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND :
The job requires a Pharmacist or Chemical science degree
8.2 LENGTH AND NATURE OF PRIOR EXPERIENCE :
Fresh graduate or have minimum 1 year experience in Laboratory of pharmaceutical industries or in quality assurance would be an advantage.
8.3 SKILLS :
• Computer literates
• Able to work well either as an individual or as a team member.
• Good analytical thinking and high level of integrity.
• Good reading, speaking, and writing/ reporting skills, especially in English
8.4 TRAINING (refer the Job Function Curricula).
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.