Pfizer PCH Global Content, Metrics and Systems Lead in Madison, New Jersey
Lead the global development, revision, process mapping, implementation and maintenance of procedural documentation (policies, knowledge objects, standard operating procedures and supporting documents) related to PCH medical affairs activities.
Creates, maintains and optimizes local, regional and global product inquiry document collection by ensuring that responses are medically and scientifically accurate, timely, fair balanced, and meet customers' needs
Own the PRIMA PCH product inquiry intake system.
Collaborate with BT to identify business requirements and implement systems solutions that streamline and/or re-engineer processes and automate operations
This position with be the PCH primary contact for analyzing, assessing, and interpreting metrics, dashboards, and creating actionable insights
Assist in transitional vendor activities for PCH globally.
▪ Acts in a key strategic change leadership role to ensure work processes and information exchange is enhanced and optimized.
- Ensure appropriate work instructions are developed, maintained and posted to the ESOP portal for MI01 and any other medical affairs related corporate SOP's. Align stakeholders and cross-functional partners to roles and responsibilities.
•Responsible for leading PRIMA use and adoption within PCH. Develop and implement compliance metrics and reporting processes. System owner and subject matter expert on system functionality, navigation and content. Represent PCH in PRIMA user group meetings, plus document system enhancement and reporting needs. Develop metrics and reporting dashboards.
•Responsible for managing PCH Medical Affairs compliance with the Pharmacovigilance System Master File (PSMF) in accordance with SOP SAF13.
•Establish and maintain medical affairs training curricula through collaboration with BU Compliance lead. Ensure professional records are current in compliance with SOP Reg-17.
• Communicates with internal groups (e.g., Global Medical Affairs, Legal, Consumer brand teams, Manufacturing, Safety, Sales and Marketing, Product Quality, Trade, Fulfillment) to support the contact center(s) and customers.
• Develops training and supports on-going continuing education to the contact center(s) to ensure that the frontline demonstrates proficiency with respect to processes, systems, products and customer-focused skills.
• Ensures development of compliance related SOP's and strict adherence to them.
• Provides support in preparation for internal audits and/or external inspections.
▪ Upload medical and non-medical responses in PRIMA CORE database for all regions.
▪ Prepare and update FAQs documents for current and newly introduced PCH products
▪ Identify areas of improvement, simplification, process efficiencies, and suggestions of ways to reduce overall inquiry escalations
• Maintains compliance with all country, regional, and global training requirements on standard operating procedures and local laws, regulations and marketing practices.
• Provides an contact center perspective on the development and revision of SOPs and IGs, as necessary
Candidates with 4-6 years of industry-related experience and/or post-graduate specialty/residency are desirable (Medical Information experience preferred)
• BS in Pharmacy, B.Pharm. Masters or PhD, PharmD, strongly preferred. Degrees from other disciplines also considered.
• Exhibits strong oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrates good analytical skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
• Effectively deals with ambiguity and adapts quickly to change
• Good collaboration and interpersonal skills with local, regional and global colleagues
• Works independently on moderately complex projects
• Proficiency with computer and software applications (i.e., Microsoft Office)
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
Other Job Details: July 26, 2018
Last Date to Apply for Job: July 26, 2018
Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.