Pfizer Country Brand Lead in Mapletree Business City, Singapore
Summarize the primary purpose & key accountabilities of the position, including scope of responsibility in 5-7 concise sentences (i.e. Global vs. Country/Region).
Own brand strategy for Lyrica & Dynastat in Singapore markets. Define, develop and drive country specific Pain portfolio and brand strategies, drive product growth, franchise growth and lifecycle management, forecast revenue and OPEX of assigned brands, ensuring the realization of revenue and profitability targets in country:
• Provide local insights and brand feedback to Regional TA Lead RTAL / RTL
• Tailor brand and execute brand strategies to local market needs, and define local priorities for a brand or TA
• Select best-fitting modules from cross-EM content; translate and trans-create brand materials, as needed
• Manage local agencies for trans-creation (budget, scope, timing, and quality of project)
• Forecast brand performance and track progress towards targets
• Allocate and execute in country brand budget
• Cross-functional brand leadership - across field Forces, account management, medical, legal, regulatory etc
• Train field Force(s) on product positioning and prioritization
• Partner with medical to educate KOLs on emergent medical research and differentiated product attributes
• Manage limited resources and allocate those resources in Singapore
• Operates independently within defined guidelines.
• Ensures plans and programs are effectively executed with available resources.
In order of importance, list the primary responsibilities critical to the performance of the position. Indicate the technical skills required and/or preferred, where applicable. It is recommended not to list actual tasks but focus on essential responsibilities that highlight accountability and level of judgment required.
• Manage resources and prioritise accordingly
• Lyrica/Dynastat brand plans and Pain category plan: review of brand strategies by regulatory / legal
• Campaign development: select best fitting modules for country needs
• Promo meetings: manage compliance review of materials
• Develop country Op Plan and influence sales targets and brand A&P allocations (with CM/BU Lead and RTAL)
• Long-range forecasting (with Country Lead and RTAL)
• Revenue adjustments, as needed (with Country Lead and RTAL)
• Develop promotional meetings strategy (with RTL/RTAL)
• Validate brand-specific messages, design training (w/medical, regulatory)
• Develop awareness campaigns, congress content (w/ KOLs) in partnership with medical for Malaysia
• Identify access opportunities for Singapore. Partner with access team to implement access programs
• Working locally with country Lead (dotted line) and networking regionally with other country marketers across EM Asia
Provide the primary groups or key positions that this position will have interaction with as a regular part of the position responsibilities. Include any external interactions as appropriate.
Regional Team, Local commercial and cross functional teams.
HCP, Local health societies
Indicate the Average Budget or Revenue accountability, where applicable. If not applicable, indicate NA.
USD $ 6Mil
Indicate the typical number of Colleagues managed. Include direct & indirect reports, matrix responsibility and or additional resources (i.e. contingent workers), where applicable. If not applicable, indicate NA.
Individual contributor but interacts closely with cross functional and sales team
Indicate the formal education, certification or license required and/or preferred.
• 5-10 years of marketing experience
• Bachelor's Degree; master degree or MBA desired
Include the minimum number of years of relevant experience required for the position (where legally permissible).
Both marketing and sales experience with medical understanding of related areas
Proven track record of developing innovative strategic solutions and good business results
Appreciation in P&L and financial information
Ability to analyze market data well
5 years of pharmaceutical industry &/ >5 years of pharmaceutical marketing experience
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.