Pfizer T&E Analyst with English in Praha, Czech Republic
Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for people. The Finance Shared Services Center for the Central/Eastern European region and Africa/Middle East region is highly performing team responsible for the timely delivery of standardized financial processes on behalf of Pfizer. The Prague office will be experiencing dynamic growth over the next 10 months. Right now we are seeking a new colleague to join our newly established financial team at the position of T&E Analyst.
What you can look foreward to:
• Assist T&E Team Leader and Senior Analysts as needed
• Perform daily and monthly check, booking and payment preparation of Business trips
• Support and respond to e-mail and phone inquiries regarding business trip expenses
• Reviewing, researching, and resolving reconciliation discrepancies
• Uploading monthly Amex card files into Pfizer's financial system
• Initiate monthly payments to Pfizer's card provider
• Participate in system testing
• Solve interface and reconciliation problems
• Provide process, compliance, and audit support to internal stakeholders
• Help support internal controls and financial transparency by regularly reviewing/updating our processes based on current laws, regulations, or standards, e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley controls
• Promote a strong business relationship with our card issuer, in order to effectively manage the processes in order to process payments, credit balance refunds, and address colleague's outstanding balances.
In reward Pfizer offers to you:
You will receive the benefit of working for a stable and very well established international corporation with a sonorous name and highly established organizational culture. You will become an important part of our international, friendly and dynamic team. We can offer a competitive salary and a scale of benefits, including cafeteria program, travel allowance, meal vouchers, and recognition awards.
What you need to succeed:
• BS Degree or equivalent in Accounting/finance is strongly preffered
• Fluency in English language is a must
• Minimum 1 year of T&E or relevant (Accounts Payable, Finance, etc.) experience preferred
• Experience with financial shared services preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with diverse groups and individuals.
• Proficiency in PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
• JD Edwards ERP experience preferred
Please apply through the system and appload your CV in English.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.