Pfizer Talent Acquisition Recruiter Contractor Puurs in Puurs, Belgium
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues are working together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Each position at Pfizer touches and contributes to the success of our business and our world. That's why, as one of the global leaders in the biopharmaceutical industry, Pfizer is committed to seeking out inspired new talents who share our core values and mission of making the world a healthier place.
For our Benelux Talent Acquisition team, with main base of operations in Puurs, we are currently - on a contracting basis - looking for a:
Talent Acquisition Recruiter (m/f)
This is what you can expect:
As part of our Pfizer Talent Acquisition (TA) team within the HR department, you will be responsible for the full recruitment process - including sourcing, selection, interview process and offer management - with a main focus on the manufacturing site in Puurs (mainly quality profiles), but also for other Benelux sites (located in Anderlecht, Brussels (Ixelles), Zaventem and Capelle aan den IJssel (Netherlands)).
This is what you will be doing:
• Working close with Hiring Managers and HR (HR Business Partners essentially) to meet business hiring needs.
• Support full-life cycle recruitment in accordance with global operating procedures and best practice principles, including sourcing, selection and offer development. Ensure a positive customer and candidate experience throughout the hiring life cycle.
• Ensure that hiring is consistent with the business goals and ensure cultural fit of the candidates.
• Evaluate candidate backgrounds to match core competencies with key hiring requirements and assess motivational fit. Utilize appropriate selection techniques (e.g. STAR techniques).
• Provide first level feedback to internal and external candidates.
• Build strong university relations and coordinate activities which enhance graduate candidate pools for entry levels or intern programs.
• Effectively integrate diversity into the staffing process to ensure diverse candidate slates.
• Develop a good understanding of Pfizer's Compensation approach as well as its Benefits Program and its competitive advantage in the market.
• Achieve recruitment metrics against Global TA targets.
• Engage in other tasks and projects as required.
This is what you bring along
• You hold a degree in Human Resource, Business or a related discipline
• In addition you have a first recruiting experience in a highly metric driven environment with a strong focus on results
• You convince with skills in direct sourcing and strong interpersonal skills which enable you to interact with all levels of the organization
• You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers
• You have fluent language skills in Dutch and English
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.