Pfizer Clinical Scientist (Sr Manager) in Warsaw, Poland
Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry is continuously seeking fresh new talent to join our brilliant community and share our vision for the development of innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
Clinical Scientist (Sr Manager)
The Clinical Scientist is a core member of the study team and partners closely with the Therapeutic Area (TA) clinician and operational study team members, applying technical and scientific excellence to support the development and execution of clinical trials, to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
Specific Clinical Scientist responsibilities impact key elements of the study lifecycle, including protocol and Informed Consent Document development, clinical data review, patient narratives and Clinical Study Report development.
This is what you can look forward to:
• Providing scientific expertise to produce study protocols, and reviewing protocol deviations
• Ensuring appropriate Case Report Form design, and partnering with data management to develop the Data Review Plan (DRP)
• Reviewing patient level and cumulative data per DRP across a study, and coordinating with the TA Clinician for study level review
• Collaborating with the TA Clinician to provide medical/scientific guidance during the execution of the study
• Developing specific clinical protocol training for in- and external use
• Identifying scientific quality issues to discuss with study team members
• At the asset level, assisting in the preparations of the clinical content of regulatory submissions/documents
What you offer:
Required: BA/BS or equivalent qualification
Preferred: Ph.D., Veterinary Medical Doctor, M.S., and/or PharmD. or equivalent qualifications Postgraduate training/certification/fellowship in a clinical/scientific discipline or in drug development. Demonstrated scientific productivity
Thorough understanding of Good Clinical Practices, and regulations applicable to clinical trials
Experience in execution of clinical trials, including protocol writing, data review and site relations
Practical experience in clinical trial strategies, methods and processes
Track record of design, oversight and interpretation of clinical studies
Proven scientific writing skills, with strong inter-personal, written/verbal communication skills, including ability to evaluate, interpret and present complex data
What we offer:
Employment contract and necessary tools
Annual bonus eligibility
Medical care, life-insurance, Multisport etc.
International work environment and great development opportunities
Please apply with English Documents only!
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.